Tanya Park, RN RM BNSc, Grad Dip MHN, MMID, Grad Cert TT.
Description of a healthy lifestyle intervention for people with serious mental illness taking second-generation antipsychotics
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2011 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 428–437, December 2011
How to Cite
Park, T., Usher, K. and Foster, K. (2011), Description of a healthy lifestyle intervention for people with serious mental illness taking second-generation antipsychotics. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 20: 428–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2011.00747.x
Kim Usher, RN BA DipHSc MNSt PhD FRCNA FACMHN.
Kim Foster, RN, DipAppSc, BN, MA, PhD.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.