Jeanette Blythe, RMN, BSc (Hons).
Role of the mental health nurse towards physical health care in serious mental illness: An integrative review of 10 years of UK Literature
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2012 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Special Issue: The Physical Health of Patients with Severe Mental Illness
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 193–201, June 2012
How to Cite
Blythe, J. and White, J. (2012), Role of the mental health nurse towards physical health care in serious mental illness: An integrative review of 10 years of UK Literature. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 21: 193–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2011.00792.x
Jacquie White, RMN, BSc (Hons), PG Cert.
Author contributions: JB was involved in the study design, the data collection and analysis, and the writing of the article, and JW helped to prepare and edit the document for publication.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.