Andrea McCloughen, PhD, MN (Mental Health), BN.
Physical health and wellbeing of emerging and young adults with mental illness: An integrative review of international literature
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2012 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Special Issue: The Physical Health of Patients with Severe Mental Illness
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 274–288, June 2012
How to Cite
McCloughen, A., Foster, K., Huws-Thomas, M. and Delgado, C. (2012), Physical health and wellbeing of emerging and young adults with mental illness: An integrative review of international literature. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 21: 274–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2011.00796.x
Kim Foster, PhD, MA, BN, DipAppSc.
Michelle Huws-Thomas, PhD, CPsychol, RN.
Cynthia Delgado, RN, MN (MH-NP).
Author contributions: Dr Andrea McCloughen (45%), Associate Professor Kim Foster (30%), Dr Michelle Huws-Thomas (15%), and Cynthia Delgado (10%).
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.