Scott Brunero, RN, DipAppSc BHSc, MNurs (nurs prac).
Mental health education programmes for generalist health professionals: An integrative review
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2012 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 428–444, October 2012
How to Cite
Brunero, S., Jeon, Y.-H. and Foster, K. (2012), Mental health education programmes for generalist health professionals: An integrative review. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 21: 428–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2011.00802.x
Yun-Hee Jeon, RN, Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing), MNurs (Research), PhD.
Kim Foster, RN, DipAppSc, BN, MA, PhD.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Accepted December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!