Tim Bradshaw, RGN, RMn, PhD.
Evolving role of mental health nurses in the physical health care of people with serious mental health illness
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2012 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Special Issue: The Physical Health of Patients with Severe Mental Illness
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 266–273, June 2012
How to Cite
Bradshaw, T. and Pedley, R. (2012), Evolving role of mental health nurses in the physical health care of people with serious mental health illness. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 21: 266–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2012.00818.x
Rebecca Pedley, BSc(Hons).
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.