Karen Heslop, BN, Grad Dip Soc Sci, MEd.
Assessing falls risk in older adult mental health patients: A Western Australian review
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2012 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 567–575, December 2012
How to Cite
Heslop, K., Wynaden, D., Bramanis, K., Connolly, C., Gee, T., Griffiths, R. and Al Omari, O. (2012), Assessing falls risk in older adult mental health patients: A Western Australian review. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 21: 567–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2012.00825.x
Dianne Wynaden, RN PhD.
Kirsten Bramanis, BSc(OT), BBA.
Claire Connolly, RN, MHN.
Trevor Gee, BScN.
Rachel Griffiths, BMH.
Omar Al Omari, RN, MN.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.