Chris Quinn, RN, DAS (Nurs), Cert PN, Grad Dip (MHN), PhD Candidate.
Talking about sex as part of our role: Making and sustaining practice change
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors; International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2012 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 231–240, June 2013
How to Cite
Quinn, C., Happell, B. and Welch, A. (2013), Talking about sex as part of our role: Making and sustaining practice change. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 22: 231–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2012.00865.x
Brenda Happell, RN, RPN, BA (Hons), Dip Ed, B Ed, M Ed, PhD.
Anthony Welch, RN, RPN, Dip App Sci, BN, B Ed, M Ed, PhD.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Gold Coast Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.