Abir K. Bekhet, PhD, RN, HSMI.
Effects of positive cognitions and resourcefulness on caregiver burden among caregivers of persons with dementia
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author; International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2012 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 340–346, August 2013
How to Cite
Bekhet, A. K. (2013), Effects of positive cognitions and resourcefulness on caregiver burden among caregivers of persons with dementia. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 22: 340–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2012.00877.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Regular Research Grant Award from Marquette University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.