Determinants of oral contraceptive pill use and its discontinuation among rural women in Bangladesh
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
Reproductive Medicine and Biology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 111–121, June 2006
How to Cite
ZAFAR ULLAH, A. N. and HUMBLE, M. E. (2006), Determinants of oral contraceptive pill use and its discontinuation among rural women in Bangladesh. Reproductive Medicine and Biology, 5: 111–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0578.2006.00132.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Received 2 September 2005; accepted 13 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!