Determinants of oral contraceptive pill use and its discontinuation among rural women in Bangladesh
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
Reproductive Medicine and Biology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 111–121, June 2006
How to Cite
ZAFAR ULLAH, A. N. and HUMBLE, M. E. (2006), Determinants of oral contraceptive pill use and its discontinuation among rural women in Bangladesh. Reproductive Medicine and Biology, 5: 111–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0578.2006.00132.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Received 2 September 2005; accepted 13 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!