Experience of sexual violence among sexually experienced Japanese teenage girls and influencing factors
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japan Society for Reproductive Medicine
Reproductive Medicine and Biology
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 181–187, December 2008
How to Cite
NONOYAMA, M., NAGAI, Y., KATO, S., OGASAWARA, K. and EMORI, Y. (2008), Experience of sexual violence among sexually experienced Japanese teenage girls and influencing factors. Reproductive Medicine and Biology, 7: 181–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0578.2008.00217.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2008
- Received 6 June 2008; accepted 28 August 2008.
- 1Recognition of crimes by type of offence. 2005. Japanese Police Statistics ‘Crime Trends’. Available from URL: http://www.npa.go.jp/toukei/seianki4/20070521.pdf
- 2Survey report on violence between men and women. 2006. Research Study on Violence Towards Women. Gender information site of the Japanese Cabinet Office. Available from URL: http://www.gender.go.jp/e-vaw/chousa/10.html
- 9Study on knowledge/behavior/preventive intervention of HIV/STD in young people. (2) Study on lifestyle/knowledge of HIV/STD/behaviors in teenage couples living in metropolitan areas. The 2000 Grant for Health Science Global Program on AIDS ‘Social and epidemiologic study on trend of HIV infections and preventive intervention’ Research Report. 2001; 239–285.
- 10Influences of STD prevention audio and video for safer sex to adolescents. Jpn J Sexually Transmitted Dis 2004; 15: 57–65., , et al .
- 11The presence of sexual consciousness and behavior of adolescent girls. Sanfujinka Chiryo 1996; 72: 423–426.