Author participation: YH participated in data collection, performed the statistical analysis and wrote the paper; YM designed the study, supervised data collection and assisted in drafting the paper; HE participated in coordinating the study; and AI and MK were responsible for the design and interpretation of data.
Influence of diabetes mellitus on caregiver burden in home care: A report based on the Nagoya Longitudinal Study of the Frail Elderly (NLS-FE)
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
2008 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 41–47, March 2008
How to Cite
Hirakawa, Y., Kuzuya, M., Masuda, Y., Enoki, H. and Iguchi, A. (2008), Influence of diabetes mellitus on caregiver burden in home care: A report based on the Nagoya Longitudinal Study of the Frail Elderly (NLS-FE). Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 8: 41–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2008.00445.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 11 September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.