Community-dwelling elderly with chewing difficulties are more disabled, depressed and have lower quality of life scores
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 102–104, March 2009
How to Cite
Kimura, Y., Wada, T., Ishine, M., Ishimoto, Y., Kasahara, Y., Hirosaki, M., Konno, A., Nakatsuka, M., Sakamoto, R., Okumiya, K., Otsuka, K. and Matsubayashi, K. (2009), Community-dwelling elderly with chewing difficulties are more disabled, depressed and have lower quality of life scores. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 9: 102–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2008.00489.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.