All authors designed and performed the research and contributed to manuscript redaction.
Impact of low cost strength training of dorsi- and plantar flexors on balance and functional mobility in institutionalized elderly people
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 75–80, March 2009
How to Cite
Ribeiro, F., Teixeira, F., Brochado, G. and Oliveira, J. (2009), Impact of low cost strength training of dorsi- and plantar flexors on balance and functional mobility in institutionalized elderly people. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 9: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2008.00500.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.