Risk factors for hip fracture in Japanese elderly women with osteoporosis: Applicability of biochemical markers in bone turnover
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 69–74, March 2009
How to Cite
Shiga, T., Tsuji, Y., Fujioka, M. and Kubo, T. (2009), Risk factors for hip fracture in Japanese elderly women with osteoporosis: Applicability of biochemical markers in bone turnover. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 9: 69–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2008.00510.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!