Peripheral facial palsy in elderly: Not always a benign condition
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 100–101, March 2009
How to Cite
Cholongitas, E., Papadakis, E., Kaklamanis, L. and Dasenaki, M. (2009), Peripheral facial palsy in elderly: Not always a benign condition. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 9: 100–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2008.00511.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.