Etiology and predictors of urinary incontinence and its effect on quality of life
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
© 2009 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 177–182, April 2010
How to Cite
Miu, D. K., Lau, S. and Szeto, S. S. (2010), Etiology and predictors of urinary incontinence and its effect on quality of life. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 10: 177–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2009.00574.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 30 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!