Individual income and falls among the elderly in Latin America
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 180–190, April 2011
How to Cite
Trujillo, A. J., Puvanachandra, P. and Hyder, A. A. (2011), Individual income and falls among the elderly in Latin America. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 11: 180–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2010.00662.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 20 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.