Present address: Faculty of Health and Well-being Kansai University, 1-11-1 Kaorigaoka-cho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-8515, Japan.
Self-rated happiness is associated with functional ability, mood, quality of life and income, but not with medical condition in community-dwelling elderly in Japan
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 531–533, October 2011
How to Cite
Hirosaki, M., Ishimoto, Y., Kasahara, Y., Konno, A., Kimura, Y., Fukutomi, E., Ling, C. W., Nakatsuka, M., Fujisawa, M., Sakamoto, R., Ishine, M., Okumiya, K., Otsuka, K., Wada, T. and Matsubayashi, K. (2011), Self-rated happiness is associated with functional ability, mood, quality of life and income, but not with medical condition in community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 11: 531–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2011.00697.x
Author contributions: M. H., data collection, data analysis and writing the manuscript; Y. I., Y. K., A. K., Y. K., E. F., C. W. L., M. N., M. F., R. S., data collection and discussion; and M. I., K. O., K. O., T. W., K. M., study concept.
Sponsor's role: None.
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.