Controlled study on the cognitive and psychological effect of coloring and drawing in mild Alzheimer's disease patients
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 431–437, October 2011
How to Cite
Hattori, H., Hattori, C., Hokao, C., Mizushima, K. and Mase, T. (2011), Controlled study on the cognitive and psychological effect of coloring and drawing in mild Alzheimer's disease patients. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 11: 431–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2011.00698.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!