What is a common factor in different areas?: The case of depression among caregivers of the frail elderly in Sapporo and Kochi, Japan
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 230–237, April 2012
How to Cite
Oura, A., Mori, M., Yasuda, N., Miyano, I., Izumi, H. and Washio, M. (2012), What is a common factor in different areas?: The case of depression among caregivers of the frail elderly in Sapporo and Kochi, Japan. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 12: 230–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2011.00754.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!