Day-care service use is a risk factor for long-term care placement in community-dwelling dependent elderly
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 322–329, April 2012
How to Cite
Kuzuya, M., Izawa, S., Enoki, H. and Hasegawa, J. (2012), Day-care service use is a risk factor for long-term care placement in community-dwelling dependent elderly. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 12: 322–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2011.00766.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 15 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.