The J-EDIT Study Group: Principal Investigator: Hideki Ito M.D., Ph.D., Department of Diabetes, Metabolism and Endocrinology, Tokyo Metropolitan Geriatric Hospital and Institute of Gerontology, 35-2 Sakae-cho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 173-0015, Japan.
Long-term multiple risk factor interventions in Japanese elderly diabetic patients: The Japanese Elderly Diabetes Intervention Trial – study design, baseline characteristics and effects of intervention
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Special Issue: The Japanese Elderly Diabetes Intervention Trial (J-EDIT). Guest Editor: Hideki Ito
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s1, pages 7–17, April 2012
How to Cite
Araki, A., Iimuro, S., Sakurai, T., Umegaki, H., Iijima, K., Nakano, H., Oba, K., Yokono, K., Sone, H., Yamada, N., Ako, J., Kozaki, K., Miura, H., Kashiwagi, A., Kikkawa, R., Yoshimura, Y., Nakano, T., Ohashi, Y., Ito, H. and the Japanese Elderly Diabetes Intervention Trial Study Group (2012), Long-term multiple risk factor interventions in Japanese elderly diabetic patients: The Japanese Elderly Diabetes Intervention Trial – study design, baseline characteristics and effects of intervention. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 12: 7–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2011.00808.x
Present addresses: Koichi Yokono, Department of General Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Kobe, Kobe; Junya Ako, Department of Cardiology, Jichi Medical University Saitama Medical Center, Oomiya, Saitama; Kouichi Kozaki, Department of Geriatric Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Kyorin University, Mitaka, Tokyo; Tadasumi Nakano, Mitsubishi Kyoto Hospital, Kyoto.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 26 September 2011.
- 18Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS): recent evidence and development of a shorter version. Clin Gerontol 1986; 5: 165–173., .
- 20Validation of food frequency questionnaire based on food groups for estimation of individual nutrient intake. Eiyogaku Zasshi 2001; 59: 221–232. (In Japanese.), , , , , .