ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Relationship between dual-task performance and neurocognitive measures in older adults with mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 314–321, April 2013
How to Cite
Makizako, H., Doi, T., Shimada, H., Yoshida, D., Takayama, Y. and Suzuki, T. (2013), Relationship between dual-task performance and neurocognitive measures in older adults with mild cognitive impairment. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 13: 314–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2012.00898.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 6 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!