ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Relationship between dual-task performance and neurocognitive measures in older adults with mild cognitive impairment
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 314–321, April 2013
How to Cite
Makizako, H., Doi, T., Shimada, H., Yoshida, D., Takayama, Y. and Suzuki, T. (2013), Relationship between dual-task performance and neurocognitive measures in older adults with mild cognitive impairment. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 13: 314–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2012.00898.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 6 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.