Right vertebral artery as the fourth branch of the aortic arch
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Science International
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 314–318, December 2008
How to Cite
Higashi, N., Shimada, H., Simamura, E. and Hatta, T. (2008), Right vertebral artery as the fourth branch of the aortic arch. Anatomical Science International, 83: 314–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-073X.2008.00236.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Received 3 October 2007; accepted 2 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!