Presented at the 19th Morphological Science Symposium, October 2003. The Symposium was organized by Dr Emiko Senba (Wakayama Medical University) under the auspices of the Science Council of Japan. The papers in these proceedings were peer reviewed under the supervision of Dr Senba, the guest editor.
Topography and function of androgen-metabolizing enzymes in the central nervous system
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Anatomical Science International
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 1–11, March 2005
How to Cite
Tsuruo, Y. (2005), Topography and function of androgen-metabolizing enzymes in the central nervous system. Anatomical Science International, 80: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-073x.2005.00098.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- Received 1 December 2004; accepted 10 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!