The sprawling thicket: Knowledge and specialisation in forensic social work
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Australian Social Work
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 142–153, June 2005
How to Cite
Green, G., Thorpe, J. and Traupmann, M. (2005), The sprawling thicket: Knowledge and specialisation in forensic social work. Australian Social Work, 58: 142–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0748.2005.00199.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article accepted for publication November 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!