Grief and loss theory in social work practice: All changes involve loss, just as all losses require change
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Australian Social Work
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 167–178, June 2005
How to Cite
Goldsworthy, K. K. (2005), Grief and loss theory in social work practice: All changes involve loss, just as all losses require change. Australian Social Work, 58: 167–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0748.2005.00201.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article accepted for publication February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!