Predictive Value of 1 Hour 50g Oral Glucose Load Screening Test for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Compared to 3 Hour Oral Glucose Tolerance Test in High Risk Pregnant Women
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 1993 Japanese Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Asia-Oceania Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 7–12, March 1993
How to Cite
Jirapinyo, M., Puavilai, G., Chanprasertyotin, S. and Tangtrakul, S. (1993), Predictive Value of 1 Hour 50g Oral Glucose Load Screening Test for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Compared to 3 Hour Oral Glucose Tolerance Test in High Risk Pregnant Women. Asia-Oceania Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 19: 7–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.1993.tb00340.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
- Received: Sep. 11, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.