The Relationship of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Detection to Pap Smear Classification of Cervical-Scraped Cells in Asymptomatic Women in Northeast Thailand
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
2001 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 117–124, June 2001
How to Cite
Ekalaksananan, T., Pientong, C., Kotimanusvanij, D., Kongyingyoes, B., Sriamporn, S. and Jintakanon, D. (2001), The Relationship of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Detection to Pap Smear Classification of Cervical-Scraped Cells in Asymptomatic Women in Northeast Thailand. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 27: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2001.tb01234.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Sep. 11, 2000; Apr. 6, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.