Report of the Japan Antiphospholipid Project Group
Antiphosphatidylethanolamine antibodies in recurrent early pregnancy loss and mid-to-late pregnancy loss*
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 326–332, August 2004
How to Cite
Sugi, T., Matsubayashi, H., Inomo, A., Dan, L. and Makino, T. (2004), Antiphosphatidylethanolamine antibodies in recurrent early pregnancy loss and mid-to-late pregnancy loss. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 30: 326–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2004.00206.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Received: December 18 2003. Accepted: May 17 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!