Daily versus intermittent iron supplementation in pregnant women: Hematological and pregnancy outcome
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 409–417, December 2004
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, A., Bhatla, N., Kriplani, A., Pandey, R. M. and Saxena, R. (2004), Daily versus intermittent iron supplementation in pregnant women: Hematological and pregnancy outcome. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 30: 409–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2004.00223.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Received: September 26 2003. Accepted: July 9 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.