Relationship between the timing of hysterosalpingography before gamete intrafallopian transfer and the subsequent fertility outcome
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 448–453, December 2004
How to Cite
Kaya, H., Karci, M., Ozkaya, O. and Sezik, M. (2004), Relationship between the timing of hysterosalpingography before gamete intrafallopian transfer and the subsequent fertility outcome. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 30: 448–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2004.00229.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Received: April 26 2004. Accepted: September 6 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.