This work was supported by an Inha University Research Grant.
Mucinous adenocarcinoma arising from one retroperitoneal mature cystic teratoma in a postmenopausal woman*
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 127–132, April 2005
How to Cite
Song, E.-S., Choi, S.-J., Kim, L., Choi, S.-K., Ryu, J.-S., Lim, M.-K., Song, Y.-S. and Im, M.-W. (2005), Mucinous adenocarcinoma arising from one retroperitoneal mature cystic teratoma in a postmenopausal woman. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 31: 127–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2005.00257.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Received: July 5 2004. Accepted: December 8 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.