Relationship between body mass index and the risk of ovarian cancer in the Japanese population: Findings from the Japanese Collaborate Cohort (JACC) study
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 452–458, October 2005
How to Cite
Niwa, Y., Yatsuya, H., Tamakoshi, K., Nishio, K., Kondo, T., Lin, Y., Suzuki, S., Wakai, K., Tokudome, S., Yamamoto, A., Hamajima, N., Toyoshima, H., Tamakoshi, A. and JACC Study Group (2005), Relationship between body mass index and the risk of ovarian cancer in the Japanese population: Findings from the Japanese Collaborate Cohort (JACC) study. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 31: 452–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2005.00319.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Received: December 27 2004. Accepted: May 16 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.