Decrease and dysfunction of endothelial progenitor cells in umbilical cord blood with maternal pre-eclampsia
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 465–474, August 2007
How to Cite
Xia, L., Zhou, X. P., Zhu, J. H., Xie, X. D., Zhang, H., Wang, X. X., Chen, J. Z. and Jian, S. (2007), Decrease and dysfunction of endothelial progenitor cells in umbilical cord blood with maternal pre-eclampsia. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 33: 465–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2007.00555.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received: July 13 2006.Accepted: December 14 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.