Letter to the Editor
The choice of tocolytic drugs for preterm labor- comparison of COX-2 inhibitor and magnesium sulfate
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 439–440, June 2008
How to Cite
Wang, P.-H., Cheng, M.-H. and Lee, W.-L. (2008), The choice of tocolytic drugs for preterm labor- comparison of COX-2 inhibitor and magnesium sulfate. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 34: 439–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2008.00785.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.