Transplantation of the uterus in sheep: Methodology and early reperfusion events
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 784–793, October 2008
How to Cite
Dahm-Kähler, P., Wranning, C., Lundmark, C., Enskog, A., Mölne, J., Marcickiewicz, J., El-Akouri, R. R., McCracken, J. and Brännström, M. (2008), Transplantation of the uterus in sheep: Methodology and early reperfusion events. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 34: 784–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2008.00854.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received: September 2 2007.Accepted: December 7 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.