Comparison of effect of daily versus weekly iron supplementation during pregnancy on lipid peroxidation
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 438–445, June 2009
How to Cite
Bhatla, N., Kaul, N., Lal, N., Kriplani, A., Agarwal, N., Saxena, R. and Gupta, S. K. (2009), Comparison of effect of daily versus weekly iron supplementation during pregnancy on lipid peroxidation. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 35: 438–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2008.00972.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Received: March 18 2008.Accepted: August 25 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.