Risk factors for emergency cesarean delivery of the second twin after vaginal delivery of the first twin
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 467–471, June 2009
How to Cite
Suzuki, S. (2009), Risk factors for emergency cesarean delivery of the second twin after vaginal delivery of the first twin. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 35: 467–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2008.00976.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Received: April 17 2008.Accepted: August 25 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!