A survey of the knowledge and attitudes of pregnant Thai women towards Down syndrome screening
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 876–881, October 2009
How to Cite
Pruksanusak, N., Suwanrath, C., Kor-anantakul, O., Prasartwanakit, V., Leetanaporn, R., Suntharasaj, T. and Hanprasertpong, T. (2009), A survey of the knowledge and attitudes of pregnant Thai women towards Down syndrome screening. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 35: 876–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2009.01035.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
- Received: June 10 2008.Accepted: November 10 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.