Recurrent pregnancy loss: A disease of inflammation and coagulation
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 609–622, August 2009
How to Cite
Kwak-Kim, J., Yang, K. M. and Gilman-Sachs, A. (2009), Recurrent pregnancy loss: A disease of inflammation and coagulation. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 35: 609–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2009.01079.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Received: March 9 2009.Accepted: April 13 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.