These authors contributed equally to this work.
A case–control study of preterm delivery risk factors according to clinical subtypes and severity
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 34–44, February 2010
How to Cite
Ip, M., Peyman, E., Lohsoonthorn, V. and Williams, M. A. (2010), A case–control study of preterm delivery risk factors according to clinical subtypes and severity. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 36: 34–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2009.01087.x
Disclosure of Interest: No conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received: September 16 2008.Accepted: February 4 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.