This study was presented at the British Gynaecological Cancer Society International Scientific Meeting 2008, Arena and Centre Liverpool – 13/14 November 2008.
Comparison of the efficacy between topotecan- and belotecan-, a new camptothecin analog, based chemotherapies for recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer: A single institutional experience
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 86–93, February 2010
How to Cite
Kim, H. S., Park, N. H., Kang, S., Seo, S.-S., Chung, H. H., Kim, J. W., Song, Y. S. and Kang, S.-B. (2010), Comparison of the efficacy between topotecan- and belotecan-, a new camptothecin analog, based chemotherapies for recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer: A single institutional experience. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 36: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2009.01101.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Received: November 20 2008.Accept: February 19 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.