Association between pre-pregnancy body mass index and socioeconomic status and impact on pregnancy outcomes in Korea
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2010 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 138–145, February 2011
How to Cite
Park, J. H., Lee, B. E., Park, H. S., Ha, E. H., Lee, S. W. and Kim, Y. J. (2011), Association between pre-pregnancy body mass index and socioeconomic status and impact on pregnancy outcomes in Korea. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 37: 138–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2010.01332.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Received: August 14 2009., Accepted: March 8 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.