Condensation: The procedure described here offers patients a near-normal vagina with a simple and inexpensive method.
Vaginal reconstruction using no grafts with evidence of squamous epithelialization in neovaginal vault: A simple approach
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2011 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 195–201, March 2011
How to Cite
Marzieh, G., Soodabeh, D., Narges, I.-m., Saghar, S.-s. and Sara, E. (2011), Vaginal reconstruction using no grafts with evidence of squamous epithelialization in neovaginal vault: A simple approach. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 37: 195–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2010.01335.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received: September 3 2009. Accepted: March 8 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.