Dietary folate intakes and effects of folic acid supplementation on folate concentrations among Japanese pregnant women
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2011 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 331–336, April 2011
How to Cite
Kondo, A., Asada, Y., Shibata, K., Kihira, M., Ninomiya, K., Suzuki, M., Oguchi, H., Hayashi, Y., Narita, O., Watanabe, J. and Shimosuka, Y. (2011), Dietary folate intakes and effects of folic acid supplementation on folate concentrations among Japanese pregnant women. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 37: 331–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2010.01358.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Received: January 14 2010., Accepted: March 31 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.