Randomized controlled study comparing misoprostol moistened with normal saline and with acetic acid for second-trimester pregnancy termination. Is it different?
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2011 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 882–886, July 2011
How to Cite
Pongsatha, S. and Tongsong, T. (2011), Randomized controlled study comparing misoprostol moistened with normal saline and with acetic acid for second-trimester pregnancy termination. Is it different?. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 37: 882–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2010.01458.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received: March 31 2010., Accepted: August 23 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.