An intrauterine device as a possible cause of change in the microbial flora of the female genital system
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2011 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1035–1040, August 2011
How to Cite
Kaliterna, V., Kučišec-Tepeš, N., Pejković, L., Zavorović, S., Petrović, S. and Barišić, Z. (2011), An intrauterine device as a possible cause of change in the microbial flora of the female genital system. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 37: 1035–1040. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2010.01480.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Received: April 22 2010.; Accepted: October 18 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.