Present address: Galhenagey Gayani Harendra, Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, University of Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Haplotypes of heparin-binding epidermal-growth-factor-like growth factor gene are associated with pre-eclampsia
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2011 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 239–246, January 2012
How to Cite
Harendra, G. G., Jayasekara, R. W. and Dissanayake, V. H. W. (2012), Haplotypes of heparin-binding epidermal-growth-factor-like growth factor gene are associated with pre-eclampsia. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 38: 239–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2011.01700.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Received: February 21 2011.; Accepted: June 20 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.